How to set up your Zapier Survey Integration
To get started with Wizu on Zapier, you will first need to click to connect your Wizu account to use with your Zap.
Next, you will be asked to enter your Wizu API key.
To locate your API key in your Wizu account, please follow these steps:
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then click ‘Continue’. If you entered the API key correctly your Wizu account will now be successfully connected.
Create Your First Zaps
- Click to create a Zap and select Wizu from the Choose App & Event section.
- Then you need to choose a trigger event. Here you can either select ‘New Conversation’ or ‘New Conversation With Answers’. ‘New Conversation’ allows is the simplest option which allows you to set triggers based on a response being generated. ‘New Conversation With Answers’ should be used if you want to send through some of the response data itself. For the purpose of this explanation we will select ‘New Conversation’.
- Either select your account if you have already set up your integration or connect your account using the steps above if this has not been completed yet. You will then be able to test your trigger and see some dummy data.
- Now you have set up your trigger, you need to set up your action. Select the app you would like to use. This could creating a card in Trello, updating an account in Salesforce or simply sending you an email notification. For this example, we will select ‘Email By Zapier’.
- Once you choose your app you can then select your action event. Here we have selected ‘Send Outbound Email’.
- You can then customise your action including adding any of the parameters being passed through from Wizu.
- You can test this email and then once you are ready you can make the Zap live.
There are lots of options available here from setting additional filters so you can different triggers for promoters and detractors or passing through specific answers, transcripts of the conversation or more.
Feel free to experiment linking Wizu with different Apps such as Slack, Google Sheets, Trello and more.
Some of our most popular Zaps
- Add new Wizu responses to Google Sheets as rows
- Send Slack messages when new Wizu responses are created
- Send Wizu surveys following new orders in Magento or Shopify
- Send Wizu surveys following new Zendesk tickets