Wizu Announced The Winner Of Voice Of The Customer Innovation Award
A panel of customer experience experts have selected Wizu for the award of ‘Voice of the Customer Innovation’ at the UK National Innovation Awards 2017. The awards were open to any ‘technology innovation that facilitates or improves understanding of customers’ wants, needs and priorities based on feedback and or interaction analytics.
Plus, delivers one or more of the following positive business outcomes:
- Facilitates timely actions based on current and dependable insights
- Provides deeper understanding of customer experience and satisfaction across the touch-points
- Enables identification and fast-fixing of broken processes
- Improves the design of products and business processes
- Facilitates change and transformation based on hard verifiable evidence
- Enhances customer engagement via the process of seeking feedback and reporting back on actions taken
- Promotes customer centric thinking across the organisation
- Delivers competitive advantage via superior and timely intelligence
After being shortlisted from a list of 10 companies to the final 4, Wizu went on to secure the overall vote, receiving some fantastic feedback from the judging panel. We are extremely proud to receive this recognition after the hard work that has gone into creating this innovative product and we are excited to share the product with more customers.
Voice Of The Customer Innovation
Finalist: Performance Telecom
“Collecting and analysing the voice of the customer is essential to customer experience management, product development and marketing strategy. The challenge for organisations is how to engage customers with surveys in order to extract meaningful actionable insights. Wizu’s winning entry demonstrated innovation in survey delivery, structuring and response options, allowing users to build surveys to engage defined customer segments.
“All four finalists are commended on the quality of their written entries and live final presentations.”
Jon Snow, Chairman, Directors’ Club United Kingdom
If you want to find out more about Wizu then why not get in touch and arrange a short online demo to see how it works and how Wizu could help you.